Authorised Boat Code Agent

Can Do Marine are Authorised Boat Code Agents. Contact Bruce on 8823 3025 to discuss getting your Hull Identification Number (HIN) fitted to your vessel.

If you are selling a vessel you have owned for some time and it has no Hull Identification Number (HIN) recorded, to sell the boat the Service SA will require that it has a HIN recorded to allow transfer of ownership.